Possession of the best strategy has always been a key success factor in the dynamically growing Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail and Distribution sectors. The current economic crisis has created new challenges for these industries, such as reduced income, structural shifts in consumer preference, and changes in government regulations. Companies had to respond with maximum flexibility in order to make the right strategic decisions on time. Problems with financing and increased competition in combination with slowing demand make urgent need for Russian firms to increase their operational efficiency.
The results of our clients show that even in highly competitive markets, companies in the consumer sector can strengthen their positions in one or all of the following areas:
- Finding the correct market position and focusing on growing the high-margin segments of your market;
- Improving operational efficiency;
- Developing strong local or national brands, etc;
- Expanding the product range or expanding geographically.
Strategy Partners Group helps its customers to achieve excellent results by combining a uniquely experienced team, the best international experts, high professional standards and in-depth local knowledge of Russian and CIS countries and markets. We help our clients:
- To develop market entry and growth strategies;
- To develop particular functional strategies (brand and marketing, financing, HR, etc);
- To improve and optimise organisational structures, as well as reengineering business processes;
- To increase operational efficiency (increase sales, reduce costs, optimise key processes, pricing);
- To develop and audit business plans, and conduct due diligence on company strategies.