Alexander Ovanesov Managing partner
Experience in management consulting since 1994
Key areas of competence:
- Transportation, development, and power
- Organization design and management system improvement
- Operation efficiency optimization
Managed about 100 projects in different areas.
- Development of master-plan for Transportation&Logistic system through 2030 for Kazakhstan
- Strategy and organization model development for the RZD holding through 2015, and definition of key areas for development through 2030
- Organization model development for the Russian Technologies State Corporation
- Organization structure development for the Rosenergoatom Concern
- Strategy and organization structure development for the national grid company in Kazakhstan
- Strategy and target organization structure development for a leading development company
- Concept for reforming of Moscow municipal services management system
- Development of Russia’s reading and literacy national incentive program
Member of Public Advisory Council on the functioning and development of Moscow transport complex
Member of the Working Group for Coordination Council on the development of the Moscow transport hub in RF Ministry of Transport
Architect and developer of unique methodologies for structuring and optimizing business organizations and corporate diversification
Member of the Federal Interbranch Council at Delovaya Rossiya All-Russian Public Organization, Adviser of the Chairman
Vice-President of Guild of Russia’s investment and financial analysts (1998-2002), vice-president of the Society of Russia’s Technical Analysts (1995-1997), currently member of the Board of Directors of EKSMO corporation the leading publishers and book retailers in Russia.
Author and workshops presenter: “Organizational structure improvement”, “Holding development: key problems and methods of their solving”, “ Corporate culture in holdings”
Author of different articles in leading business publications (Vedomosti, Expert, etc.)
First degree in mathematics (Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (Technical Institute)) and a second degree in Finance (Moscow International School of Finance and Banking).