Leader of the practice Operational performance
- development and implementation of complex projects to increase business efficiency, productivity and profitability
- management of complex implement change programs
- analysis and design processes, including manufacturing
- organizational design
- lean manufacturing
- performance management, staff KPI and Motivation
- development of corporate IT-strategies, implementation of ERP systems
Basic education in IT and management in Moscow State Technical University n.a. N.E. Bauman (MSTU). Additional education: Arthur Andersen - managerial accounting, IAS, RAS, GAAP accounting; Accenture: value based program management, Supply Chain Management processes; London Business School / INSEAD: Strategic management; IBM: Leadership training, complex program management .
More than 18 years of professional experience at managerial positions in leading international consulting and IT companies: IBM Global Business Services, Accenture, SAP.
Author of publications about business processes optimization, ERP implementation, corporative IT strategy.